Dry mix batching plant is one of hot-selling concrete batch plants among global customers. Because the dry mix batching plant can produce concrete mixture quickly. During delivering concrete, the concrete mixer truck will blend them again. In this way the mixed concrete mixture can be used for construction projects directly. Especially, it is widely appropriate for projects with low concrete quality requirements and long distance, such as civil construction, roads, railways, bridges, electric power, airports…… Aimix has exported many sets of dry mix concrete plants to global customers. You can have a browse on them first.
Aimix Dry Mix Batching Plant All Over the World
Exporting Dry Mix Plant to Australia
In Australia, there are a large demands of dry mix concrete plants due to its operation environment. Therefore, the customers would like prefer to buy a dry mix concrete plant matching with a concrete mixing truck on construction sites. Before we have delivered several sets of plants to there. Until now, they are working well on spots.
Aimix Dry Mix Concrete Plant in Indonesia
Last year, we have exported two sets of dry concrete plants for sale to Indonesia. After exporting equipment to Indonesia, our engineers had come to install and debugged them on sites. After one month’s commissioning, both plants could work normally. Moreover, customers had positive feedback on our equipment. We are confident to provide clients with best machine!
Characteristics of Aimix Dry Batch Concrete Plant
1. Without concrete mixer. Compared with ordinary concrete mixing plant, the dry batching plant in Bangladesh is not equipped with concrete mixer.
2. Long service life. We have used wear-resistant iron and steel materials to prolong service life. Moreover, adopting foreign advanced high-quality components to ensure its life span.
3. Environment friendly. The whole working processes are carried out in closed environment to prevent dust from pollution.
4. Automatic operation. The complete equipment can be controlled through PLC programmable device. Fully automatic/semi automatic and manual operation available.
5. Accurate metering. Equipped with PLD series concrete batching machine, it can ensure high accuracy to ensure the quality of concrete mixture.
6. Quick feeding. In general, dry mix concrete batching plant has adopted belt feeding method to improve feeding efficiency.
What is the difference between Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant and Wet Mix Concrete Plant?
Mainly, the difference between dry and wet batching plants lies in that the dry concrete batching plant without a concrete mixer, they adopt a concrete mixer truck to mix and transport concrete. So it is also named after “small mobile concrete plant” and wet batching plant called as “concrete batching(mixing) plant”. In addition, the dry mix batching plant has a lower initial investment than wet batching plant.
After putting into the “start” button in the control room, the whole plant begins to work. Wheel loaders take aggregate into batching machine. After weighing, it is conveyed into waiting hopper through belt. Cement is delivered to hopper through screw conveyor after weighing. Then the material will discharge into concrete mix truck. Water and other additives add to the truck mixer. The concrete truck mixer controls the rotation of the dryer drum at a speed of at least 70 revolutions per minute to achieve the purpose of mixing.
Choose One from Reliable Concrete Plant Manufacturer – Aimix Group
Aimix Group is an trustworthy concrete plant manufacturer with more than 30 year’ experience. Having obtained skill and advanced manufacturing experience, we have got CE certificate to ensure product quality. Besides, there is no worried about our after-sales service. 6 branch offices have built to provide considerate service for customers. Any interest in our concrete plant for sale, welcome to consult us right now: email@example.com. Then our sale will respond you concrete plant price in 12 hours.